Dominica at the 2004 Summer Olympics
|Dominica at the|
2004 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Dominica Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||2 in 1 sport|
|Flag bearer||Chris Lloyd|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Dominica competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, from 13 to 29 August 2004. The country's participation at Athens marked its third appearance in the Summer Olympics since its debut in the 1996 Summer Olympics. Two track and field athletes, Chris Lloyd and Marie-Lyne Joseph were selected to represent the nation, the latter by a wildcard place as the nation had no other athletes that met either the "A" or "B" qualifying standards apart from Lloyd. Lloyd was selected as flag bearer for the opening ceremony.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Chris Lloyd||400 m||47.98||6||Did not advance|
|Marie-Lyne Joseph||800 m||2:20.23||7||Did not advance|
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.
|This article about sports in Dominica is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2004 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|