The front cover of a contemporary Dominica machine-readable passport.
|Date first issued||1 January 2006 (current version)|
|Type of document||Passport|
|Eligibility requirements||Dominica citizenship|
The Dominica passport shares the common design standards of CARICOM passports. The cover is dark blue (for civilians) with the country's coat of arms and country name as well as the CARICOM logo on the front cover.
In 2016 Dominican passport holders enjoyed visa-free access, or visa-on-arrival, to 119 countries and territories, ranking as the 7st best passport in the world according to the Visa Restrictions Index. Passport holders may travel to the United Kingdom and the Schengen Area with relative ease and without challenging visa requirements.
- Caribbean passport
- Visa requirements for Dominica citizens
- Visa policy of Dominica
- Henley & Partners Visa Restrictions Index
- List of nationals who do need a visa to visit the UK .
- List of countries whose passport holders do not require visas to enter Ireland .
- Dominica Citizenship by Investment program can help you get visa-free travel to hundreds of countries including complete EU countries.
- Obtaining Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship and Dominica Passport through Economic Citizenship Program .
|This passport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Dominica-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|