Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dominican College may refer to:
- Dominican University College, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Dominican College of Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
- Dominican College of Tarlac, Philippines
- Dominican University of California, formerly Dominican College, in San Rafael, California, U.S.
- St. Mary’s Dominican College, a defunct college in New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.
- Dominican College (New York), a four-year private college in Orangeburg, New York, U.S.
- Dominican College of Racine, a defunct college in Racine, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Dominican College Newbridge, a private secondary school in County Kildare, Ireland
- Cabra Dominican College, a high school in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Dominican College, Fortwilliam, a grammar school in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Dominican College (Portstewart), a grammar school on north coast of Northern Ireland
- Dominican College Sion Hill, a girls' secondary school in Blackrock, County Dublin, Ireland
|disambiguation page lists articles about schools, colleges, or other educational institutions which are associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|