|Full name||Dominik Patrick Werling|
|Date of birth||13 December 1982|
|Place of birth||Ludwigshafen, Germany|
|Playing position||Left back / Left winger|
|2003–2004||Arminia Bielefeld II||20||(0)|
|2004–2005||1. FC Union Berlin||9||(0)|
|2006-2007||SpVgg Bayern Hof||8||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 July 2014.
Dominik Patrick Werling (born 13 December 1982 in Ludwigshafen, Germany) is a German footballer who is currently plays for Swedish side Ånge IF. He plays as a left back. His father is American and his mother is German.
Werling played for several clubs in Germany before moving to Turkey. In July 2007, he joined Barnsley from Turkish side Sakaryaspor. He remained at the club until January 2008, scoring once against Plymouth Argyle, where he then signed for FC Erzgebirge Aue. On 3 September 2008, it was announced his contract had been terminated by FC Erzgebirge Aue and that he could leave the team.
Following a trial spell, in which he scored a goal in a friendly match against Blackburn Rovers, he joined Football League One side Huddersfield Town on 20 January 2009. He made his debut as a substitute for Lionel Ainsworth in the 1–0 win over Peterborough United on 31 January 2009. At the end of the season, he was not offered a new contract and was released.
On 28 April 2010, it was confirmed that Werling would be rejoining former manager Simon Davey at Darlington for the 2010–11 season. After Davey left, Werling initially stated he was committed to Darlington, but then asked for a transfer. Eventually, without having appeared for the club, he bought himself out of his contract and again rejoined Davey, now at League Two club Hereford United, where he signed a two-year deal but left in February 2011 after falling out of favour at the club. He signed in July 2014 for Swedish Div. 2 team Ånge IF.
- "Barnsley 3-2 Plymouth". BBC. 25 August 2007. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
- "Darlington sign Jamie Chandler and Dominik Werling". BBC Sport. 28 April 2010. Retrieved 28 April 2010.
- Stoddart, Craig (20 July 2010). "Werling content with Quakers". The Northern Echo. Retrieved 3 September 2010.
- Stoddart, Craig (14 August 2010). "Werling transfer valuation warning". The Northern Echo. Retrieved 3 September 2010.
- "Bulls swoop for double signing". Hereford Times. 31 August 2010. Retrieved 3 September 2010.