Dominion Voting Systems
|Industry||Electronic voting hardware|
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario and Denver, Colorado, Canada U.S.|
|Brands||Democracy Suite, ImageCast|
Dominion Voting Systems is a global provider of end-to-end election tabulation solutions and services. The company's international headquarters are in Toronto, Canada, and its U.S. headquarters are in Denver, Colorado. Dominion Voting also maintains a number of additional offices and facilities in the U.S. and Europe.
Dominion's technology is currently used in 33 U.S. states, including more than 2,000 customer jurisdictions. The company also has 100+ municipal customers in Canada.
Dominion Voting Systems has completed numerous certifications of its Democracy Suite product line with the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, most recently in August 2017. The Democracy Suite product line also has current certifications in more than 20 states. Certification is a rigorous process whereby election systems are reviewed and tested by a Voting System Test Laboratory (VSTL) registered by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission. Dominion was founded in 2003 in Toronto, Canada, by John Poulos and James Hoover. 
In May 2010, Dominion acquired Premier Election Solutions (formerly Diebold Election Systems) from Election Systems & Software (ES&S). ES&S had just acquired PES from Diebold and was required to sell off PES by the United States Department of Justice for anti-trust concerns.
The province of New Brunswick was the first Canadian province to use Dominion's 763 tabulator machines. This was used as a trial run for potentially using these machines for more election in the country including in the federal elections. 
Dominion President and CEO John Poulos holds a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Toronto and an MBA from INSEAD, in Fontainebleau, France. Hoover holds an MS in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Alberta.
- "Company Overview of Dominion Voting Systems Corporation". Bloomberg. June 21, 2017.
- "Selling trust in democracy". Toronto Star (Thestar.com). 2009-11-02. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. Acquires Premier Election Solutions Assets From ES&S". Business Wire.
- "Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. Acquires Premier Election Solutions Assets From ES&S". Benzinga. 2010-03-08. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- Cave, Rachel (18 April 2016). "New Brunswick LIVENBMore Streams Radio One Listen". CBC News.
- "John Poulos". Dominion Voting. Archived from the original on 2010-07-04. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- "James Hoover". Dominion Voting. Archived from the original on 2010-07-02. Retrieved 2010-11-21.