Dominion of Canada Rifle Association
Dominion of Canada Rifle Association Logo
|Motto||Vis Unitas Fortior
(United Strength is Stronger)
|Formation||April 1, 1868|
The Dominion of Canada Rifle Association (DCRA) was founded in 1868 and incorporated by an Act of Parliament 63-64 Victoria Chapter 99, assented to July 7, 1900, to promote and encourage the training of marksmanship throughout Canada.
The DCRA erected a memorial plaque at the DCRA building at the Connaught Ranges (Shirley's Bay) which is dedicated in memory of the members of the DCRA who gave their lives in Second World War.
Provincial Rifle Associations
- Alberta Rifle Association 
- British Columbia Rifle Association 
- Manitoba Provincial Rifle Association 
- Nova Scotia Rifle Association 
- Ontario Rifle Association 
- Prince Edward Island Rifle Association [permanent dead link]
- Quebec Rifle Association [permanent dead link]
- Royal New Brunswick Rifle Association 
- Saskatchewan Rifle Association 
- Canadian Firearms Program
- Canadian Firearms Registry
- Gun politics in Canada
- Possession and Acquisition Licence
- Dominion of Canada Rifle Association - History Archived October 20, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "MacPherson memorial: Memorial 35059-139 Ottawa, ON". National Inventory of Canadian Military Memorials. Veterans Affairs Canada. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- "Dominion of Canada Rifle Association memorial (Second World War): Memorial 35062-006 Ottawa (Nepean), ON". National Inventory of Canadian Military Memorials. Veterans Affairs Canada. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- Provincial Rifle Associations