Dominique Raccah is an American publisher and editor. She is founder and CEO of Sourcebooks.
In December 2016, Raccah was named book publishing's "Person of the Year" by book publishing trade magazine Publishers Weekly. Raccah also received the BISG Industry Innovation Award from the Book Industry Study Group in 2016  and in 2017 Publishers Weekly and NPD BookScan reported Sourcebooks was the 18th largest trade book publisher in America.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-01-04. Retrieved 2015-06-01.
- "Sourcebooks founder Dominique Raccah embraces publishing in the digital age".
- "Sourcebooks CEO Raccah: 'Data Works Better Than Your Gut'". 23 April 2012.
- Alexia Elejalde-Ruiz (January 18, 2014). "Dominique Raccah, founded book company". Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "Dominique Raccah: PW Person of the Year, 2016".
- "Annual Industry Awards - Book Industry Study Group". bisg.org.
- "Ranking America's Largest Publishers".
|The Promise of Digital Books: Dominique Raccah , TEDxNaperville, Dec 18, 2012|
|Innovation and Data, C-SPAN, May 27, 2015|
|Panel Discussion on the Book Business, C-SPAN, May 28, 2014|