Tipper at Fan Expo 2017
|Born||1987/1988 (age 30–31)|
|Other names||Miss Tipper|
|Occupation||Singer-songwriter, dancer, actress|
Dominique Tipper, who performs as a singer under the name Miss Tipper, is a British actress, singer-songwriter and dancer from Limehouse, East London who plays engineer Naomi Nagata in the 2015 SyFy science fiction series The Expanse. She is of British and Dominican origin.
Dance and music
Until 2012, Tipper performed as a commercial dancer with musical groups and artists. As a solo musician, she has published the promotional single Superstar, among others.
As a child, Tipper trained at the O'Farrell Stage and Theatre School and performed in shows at the Hackney Empire. She appeared in the 2012 film Fast Girls as Sarah and the 2014 film Vampire Academy as Gabriela, and will appear in the sci-fi thriller DxM as Maddie. She had her world-wide acting breakthrough in 2015 with her role as Naomi Nagata in the sci-fi series SyFy science fiction series The Expanse.
|2014||Vampire Academy||Guardian Gabriela||Film|
|2015||Death in Paradise||Maz Shipley||Episode: "The Perfect Murder"|
|2015–present||The Expanse||Naomi Nagata||Main role|
|2016||The Girl with All the Gifts||Devani||Film|
|Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them||Auror 1||Film|
|2017||Need for Speed Payback||Lina Navarro||Voice acting|
- "Dominique Tipper (Biography)". 19 May 2015.
- Earnshaw, Helen (18 June 2012). "Dominique Tipper Chats About Fast Girls". Female First. Retrieved 17 May 2015.
- Vlessing, Etan (29 October 2014). "Dominique Tipper, Cas Anvar Join Syfy's 'The Expanse'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 17 May 2015.
- "Naomi Nagata".
- "Live Music - Miss Tipper". TheBedford.com. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 17 May 2015.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- Nadler, Becca (9 May 2015). "Exclusive: Sam Neill Gets His Mad Scientist On in First Trailer for 'DxM'". Indiewire. Retrieved 17 May 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dominique Tipper.|