Dominique Xardel is an author and marketing professor in France.
From 1978-1988, Xardel was director of ESSEC Business School He was Editor in Chief of the Harvard L'Expansion, the French version of the Harvard Business Review. As of 2005, he was Associate Dean for International Affairs at ESSEC. He holds a Doctorate degree from the University of Paris IX-Dauphine. Xardel worked for businesses such as Unilever and Time Inc before joining ESSEC, and he has taught at Geneva Business School in Switzerland. Xardel has authored various books on marketing
- Gerald Eskenazi (13 October 1982). "For Hotel Schools, Entente Cordiale". New York Times. Retrieved 21 October 2012.
- Beaulieu, Paul (1992). La Gestion Des Ressources Humaines Sur La Scene Strategique. PUQ. p. 166.
Dominique XARDEL dirige l'École Internationale des Affaires à Marseille. ... York) et d'un doctorat d'État de l'Université Paris IX-Dauphine, il a été doyen de L'ESSEC de 1978 à 1988 et rédacteur en chef de la revue L'Harvard l'Expansion.
- Srinivasan, Sriram (2005). "Direct to consumer Marketing expert Dominique Xardel speaks to Catalyst on direct marketing", The Hindu BusinessLine, 10 Feb 2005. Quote: "Of course, any company that adheres to the ground rules of direct marketing is bound to succeed, says the Associate Dean for International Affairs at the ESSEC Grad School of Business, Paris."
- Srinivasan (2005). Quote: "An expert on marketing and an author of numerous books, including two on Amway, Xardel is pleased he guessed it right."
- Dominique Xardel, faculty page at ESSEC