Domino Theory (album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by Weather Report|
|Producer||Joe Zawinul, Wayne Shorter, Omar Hakim|
|Weather Report chronology|
|The Rolling Stone Jazz Record Guide|||
Domino Theory is the fourteenth studio album by Weather Report, released in February 1984. It is the second album to feature the Hakim-Bailey-Rossy rhythm section.
All tracks composed by Joe Zawinul, except where indicated.
- "Can It Be Done" (Wilson Tee) – 4:02
- "D Flat Waltz" – 11:10
- "The Peasant" – 8:16
- "Predator" (Wayne Shorter) – 5:21
- "Blue Sound - Note 3" – 6:52
- "Swamp Cabbage" (Wayne Shorter) – 5:22
- "Domino Theory" – 6:09
- Josef Zawinul - keyboards and synthesizers
- Wayne Shorter - saxophones
- Omar Hakim - drums
- Victor Bailey - bass
- José Rossy - percussion
- Carl Anderson - vocals on "Can It Be Done"
- Bernie Fromm, Mitch Gibson, Tom Suzuki - engineer
- Larry Ferguson - assistant engineer
- Tony Lane, Nancy Donald - cover design