Jump to navigation Jump to search
Domna (Russian: Домна) can refer to:
- Domna, Republic of Buryatia, a selo (village) in Sosnovo-Ozersky Selsoviet of Yeravninsky District of the Republic of Buryatia, Russia
- Domna, Zabaykalsky Krai, a selo in Chitinsky District of Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia
- Domna (air base), air base in Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia
- Domna (name), Latin name
- Julia Domna (d. 217), Roman empress
- Domna Anisimova (1815-77), Russian poet
- Domna Samiou (1928-2012), Greek musician
- Domna, crater on Vesta, see List of geological features on Vesta
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Domna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.