From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Domna (Russian: Домна) can refer to:
- Domna, Republic of Buryatia, a selo (village) in Sosnovo-Ozersky Selsoviet of Yeravninsky District of the Republic of Buryatia, Russia
- Domna, Zabaykalsky Krai, a selo in Chitinsky District of Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia
- Domna (air base), air base in Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia
- Domna (name), Latin name
- Julia Domna (d. 217), Roman empress
- Domna Anisimova (1815-77), Russian poet
- Domna Samiou (1928-2012), Greek musician
- Domna, crater on Vesta, see List of geological features on Vesta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Domna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.