Domnus of Stridon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He was born in Stridon in Dalmatia (Roman province). He is best known to history as one of only five delegates from the catholic, Western Roman Empire who attended the first Council of Nicene.
- Updated English Translations of the Creed, Rulings (Canons), and Letters Connected to the Council.
- Herbermann, Charles, ed. (1913). "The First Council of Nicaea". Catholic Encyclopedia. New York: Robert Appleton Company.
- Council of Nicaea in the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
- The Road to Nicaea A descriptive overview of the events of the Council, by John Anthony McGuckin.
- The Council of Nicaea and the Bible This article deals with the legend that the canon of the bible was discussed at the council.
- Alfred Wesley Wishart - A Short History of Monks and Monasteries.
- Labriolle, Pierre de la (2006). History and literature of christianity from Tertullian to : Boethius. London: Kegan Paul. p. 335. ISBN 9780710310675.
- Patrum Nicaenorum nomina page 89
- Alfred Wesley Wishart - A Short History of Monks and Monasteries, N.J.A. Brandt, 1900.
- John Rudd, Great Events by Famous Historians, Volume 03, Pubone 2010.