Jump to navigation Jump to search
Domo arigato (どうもありがとう Dōmo arigatō) (pronounced [doꜜːmo aɾiꜜɡatoː]) is a Japanese phrase meaning "Thanks a lot" or "Thank you very much".
Domo arigato may also refer to:
- Domo Arigato (film), a Japanese 3-D film
- Domo Arigato (album), by the Durutti Column
- "Domo arigato", a song from You Make Me Feel (Bonfire album)
- Domo arigato, a catchphrase in the song "Mr. Roboto" by Styx
- Domo arigato, a catchphrase in the song "Thank You Very Much" by The Apples in Stereo on their debut album, Fun Trick Noisemaker
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Domo arigato.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.