Domowina (Sorbian: "Home") is a political independent league of the Sorbian and Wendish people and umbrella organization of Sorbian societies in Lower and Upper Lusatia, Germany. It represents the interests of Sorbian people and is the continual successor of the previous Domowina League of the Lusatian Sorbs (German: Domowina Bund Lausitzer Sorben, Sorbian: Zwjazk Łužiskich Serbow, Lower Sorbian: Zwězk Łužyskich Serbow).
Under East German rule, Domowina was a mass organization included in the National Front, and was effectively controlled by the SED. Though the government did recognize Sorbs as a linguistic community within the GDR, they were not recognized as a minority, which ran contrary to the demands of the league. Upon the fall of communism in East Germany and German reunification, Domowina was reformed yet again, this time as an independent organization.
- Wendish People's Party (SLS - Serbska Ludowa Strona)
- History of Domowina (in Upper Sorbian)-(in Lower Sorbian)-(in German)
- Peter Kunze (1995). Kurze Geschichte der Sorben. Ein kulturhistorischer Überblick in 10 Kapiteln. Sächsische Landeszentrale für Politische Bildung, p. 70, ISBN 3-7420-1633-4 (in German)
- Secretary of the Federal Executive of Domowina
- Official website (in Upper Sorbian)-(in Lower Sorbian)-(in German)