Don't Take My Boop-Oop-A-Doop Away
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- You can feed me bread and water,
- Or a great big bale of hay,
- But don't take my boop-oop-a-doop away!;
- You can say my voice is awful,
- Or my songs are too risqué.
- Oh, but don't take my boop-oop-a-doop away!,
The word "boop-oop-a-doop" is considered nonsensical, but it can have a risqué meaning. For example, in the Boop-Oop-a-Doop cartoon, it is thought[by whom?] that the word is used as a substitute for "virginity".