Don't Tell Me What to Do
|"Don't Tell Me What to Do"|
|Single by Pam Tillis|
|from the album Put Yourself in My Place|
|Released||December 1, 1990|
|Writer(s)||Harlan Howard, Max D. Barnes|
|Producer(s)||Paul Worley, Ed Seay|
|Pam Tillis singles chronology|
"Don't Tell Me What to Do" is a song written by Harlan Howard and Max D. Barnes, and recorded by American country music artist Pam Tillis. It was released in December 1990 as the first single from the album Put Yourself in My Place. The song reached number 5 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||18|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||5|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||65|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 348.
- "No title". The Journal of Country Music. 15-16. 1992.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 1484." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. April 6, 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
- "Pam Tillis – Chart history" Billboard Hot Country Songs for Pam Tillis.
- "Best of 1991: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1991. Retrieved August 16, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|