Don't Blame Me (manga)
|Don't Blame Me|
Cover of the first Japanese volume of on't Blame Me
(Ore wa Warukunai)
|Written by||Yugi Yamada|
|Original run||June 2000 – October 2000|
Don't Blame Me (Japanese: 俺は悪くない Hepburn: Ore wa Warukunai) is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Yugi Yamada. It is licensed in North America by Digital Manga Publishing, which released the manga's two bound volumes through its imprint, Juné, between March 25 and June 24, 2008. Houbunsha releases the manga three tankōbon volumes between June 2000 and October 2000.
Anime News Network's Casey Brienza commends the manga for its "interesting (and sexy!) characters, a complex, well-conceived plot, and plenty of laughs to lighten up the angsty bits" but criticizes it for "a weak bonus story in volume two and artwork that remains a bit amateurish". Coolstreak Comics' Leroy Douresseaux commends the manga artist as a "master of complex, passionate psychological dramas". Mania.com's Briana Lawrence comments on the movie aspect of the manga "serving as a tool to highlight the more important things in the manga: Jun and Yutaka's relationship, Toshi and Nakamura's developing relationship, the birth of Miki's baby, and we get to see all the major plot points through the eyes of a camera". Active Anime's Rachel Bentham comments that the manga is "more soap opera antics behind the scenes of this film club".
- "Don't Blame Me Vol. 1". Digital Manga Publishing. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- "Don't Blame Me Vol. 2". Digital Manga Publishing. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- 俺は悪くない 1 (花音コミックス) (in Japanese). Amazon.co.jp. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- 俺は悪くない 2 (花音コミックス) (in Japanese). Amazon.co.jp. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- Brienza, Casey (October 6, 2008). "Don't Blame Me GN 1-2". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- Douresseaux, Leroy (April 10, 2008). "Don't Blame Me Volume 1 by Yugi Yamada (Yaoi Manga)". Coolstreak Comics. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- Lawrence, Briana (May 19, 2008). "Don't Blame Me Vol. #01". Mania.com. Archived from the original on June 1, 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- Bentham, Rachel (May 27, 2008). "Don't Blame Me Vol. 2 (Advance Review)". Active Anime. Retrieved 2009-06-21.
- Bentham, Rachel (March 7, 2008). "Don't Blame Me Vol. 1 (Advance Review)". Active Anime.
- Douresseaux, Leroy (July 28, 2008). "Yugi Yamada's Don't Blame Me 2". Comic Book Bin.
- Lawrence, Briana (July 11, 2008). "Don't Blame Me Vol. #02". Mania. Archived from the original on October 3, 2012.
|This manga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|