Don't Lose Touch
|"Don't Lose Touch"|
|Single by Against Me!|
|from the album Searching for a Former Clarity|
|A-side||"Don't Lose Touch" (Mouse on Mars remix)|
|B-side||"Don't Lose Touch"|
|Released||September 6, 2005|
|Recorded||April 18–May 16, 2005 at The Magpie Cage in Baltimore|
|Label||Fat Wreck Chords (FAT 701)|
|Songwriter(s)||Laura Jane Grace, James Bowman, Warren Oakes, Andrew Seward|
|Against Me! singles chronology|
"Don't Lose Touch" is a song by the Gainesville, Florida-based punk rock band Against Me!, released as the first single from their 2005 album Searching for a Former Clarity. Like the second single "From Her Lips to God's Ears (The Energizer)", it was released exclusively on twelve-inch vinyl with a remixed version of the song as the A-side and the album version as the B-side. The A-side version was remixed by German electronic music duo Mouse on Mars. The single was limited to 3,050 copies.
All lyrics written by Laura Jane Grace; all music composed by Against Me!.
|1.||"Don't Lose Touch" (Mouse on Mars remix)||4:33|
|1.||"Don't Lose Touch"||2:55|
- Laura Jane Grace – guitar, lead vocals
- James Bowman – guitar, backing vocals
- Andrew Seward – bass guitar, backing vocals
- Warren Oakes – drums
- J. Robbins – tambourine
- "Don't Lose Touch" at Against Me!'s official website – includes links to song lyrics
- "Don't Lose Touch" at Fat Wreck Chords
- "Don't Lose Touch 12". againstme.net. Against Me!. Archived from the original on September 24, 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- "Music video: Against Me! - "Don't Lose Touch"". MTV. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- "Against Me!'s music videos on their official website". Againstme.net. Against Me!. Archived from the original on August 18, 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-07.
- "Against Me!'s music videos at Fat Wreck Chords". Fatwreck.com. Fat Wreck Chords. Retrieved 2009-09-07.