September 14, 1972 |
Pequannock Township, New Jersey, U.S.
|Occupation||Film director, producer, screenwriter, cinematographer, musician|
Don Argott (born September 14, 1972) is an American documentary filmmaker and musician. He has directed several documentary films and has also worked as a producer and cinematographer. He co-owns the production company 9.14 Pictures with producer Sheena M. Joyce.
He has worked with film score in a rock band format, releasing original music under the name Pornosonic. Pornosonic's work has been featured in numerous films, including Old School. Argott currently plays guitar in the proto-metal band Serpent Throne along with 9.14 Pictures editor Demian Fenton.
- Rock School (2005)
- Two Days in April (2007)
- The Art of the Steal (2009)
- Last Days Here (2011) (co-directed with Demian Fenton)
- The Atomic States of America (2012) (co-directed with Sheena M. Joyce)
- Lamb of God - As The Palaces Burn Documentary (2014)
- Don Argott at the Internet Movie Database
- Biese, Alex (12 April 2015). "NJ talent on display at Tribeca Film Festival". Asbury Park Press.
- Diaz, Julio (12 April 2000). "Pornosonic Music Review". Ink 19.
- Old School Soundtracks at the Internet Movie Database
- Sharp, Elliott (22 May 2013). "Serpent Throne's Adventures in Metal and Celluloid". Philadelphia City Paper.