This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
September 2, 1935|
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
August 9, 2002 (aged 66)|
Los Angeles, California, USA
Chastain was born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
In 1960, Chastain appeared as Gerald Wiley in the episode "Trial by Rope" of the ABC/Warner Brothers western series, Colt .45. The guest cast also included Pamela Duncan as Dora Lacey, and Lurene Tuttle as Lottie Strong. Other series in which Chastain appeared as a guest star include The Real McCoys, Rhoda, Maude, The Rockford Files, All My Children, Hawaii Five-O, The West Wing, Gunsmoke, and Scrubs, The Big Valley.
Chastain was a jazz singer and lyricist who served in the United States Army.
Chastain was married to Jill Diamond and had one son, Colin Chastain.
- No Strings (1962–1963)
- It's a Bird...It's a Plane...It's Superman (1966)
- 42nd Street (1980–1989)
- Dance a Little Closer (1983)
- "Floyd Collins (1997)
- Parade (1998–1999)
- "Don Chastain Continues To Move Up". The Gastonia Gazette. North Carolina, Gastonia. January 26, 1970. p. 11. Retrieved February 27, 2017 – via Newspapers.com.
- "("Don Chastain" search results)". Playbill Vault. Playbill. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- Terrace, Vincent (2011). Encyclopedia of Television Shows, 1925 through 2010 (2nd ed.). Jefferson, N.C.: McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers. p. 247. ISBN 978-0-7864-6477-7.
- "Colt .45". ctva.biz. Retrieved December 22, 2012.
- Don Chastain on IMDb
- Don Chastain at the Internet Broadway Database
- Don Chastain at Find a Grave
|This article about an American theatre actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|