||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Donald Ralph Goodman|
|Date of birth||9 May 1966|
|Place of birth||Leeds, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|1987–1991||West Bromwich Albion||158||(60)|
|1998–1999||→ Barnsley (loan)||8||(0)|
|1999||→ Motherwell (loan)||8||(1)|
|2003||→ Doncaster Rovers (loan)||6||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
His professional career spanned for 20 years, during which he played nearly 600 Football League games and scored 162 goals.
Born in Leeds, Goodman played for the Hunslet Club as a child before going on to Bradford City, West Bromwich Albion, Sunderland, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Barnsley, Motherwell, Walsall, Exeter City, Doncaster Rovers and Stafford Rangers.
- Don Goodman profile at the English National Football Archive (subscription required)
- Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database profile
- Don Goodman at Soccerbase
- Japanese Career Statistics
- Rick Broadbent (9 May 2005). "Tragic day that left a city scarred for life". The Times.