Don Juan Quilligan
|Don Juan Quilligan|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Frank Tuttle|
|Produced by||William LeBaron|
|Screenplay by||Frank Gabrielson|
|Story by||Herbert Clyde Lewis|
|Music by||David Raksin|
|Edited by||Norman Colbert|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
|Box office||$1 million|
Don Juan Quilligan is a 1945 American comedy film directed by Frank Tuttle and written by Frank Gabrielson and Arthur Kober. The film stars William Bendix, Joan Blondell, Phil Silvers, Anne Revere, B.S. Pully and Mary Treen. The film was released on June 1, 1945, by 20th Century Fox.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2015)
- William Bendix as Patrick Michael 'Don Juan' Quilligan
- Joan Blondell as Marjorie Mossrock
- Phil Silvers as 'Mac' MacDenny
- Anne Revere as Mrs. Cora Rostigaff
- B.S. Pully as Ed Mossrock
- Mary Treen as Lucy Blake
- John Russell as Howie Mossrock
- Veda Ann Borg as Beattle LaRue
- Thurston Hall as Judge at murder trial
- Cara Williams as Fifth Ave. Florist salesgirl
- Richard Gaines as Defense attorney
- Hobart Cavanaugh as Mr. Rostigaff
- Aubrey Solomon, Twentieth Century-Fox: A Corporate and Financial History Rowman & Littlefield, 2002 p 220
- "Don Juan Quilligan (1945) - Overview". TCM.com. 1994-10-31. Retrieved 2015-09-30.
- "Movie Review - - THE SCREEN; Sad Lothario". NYTimes.com. 1945-07-30. Retrieved 2015-09-30.
- "Don Juan Quilligan". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-09-30.
|This 1940s comedy film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|