|Birth name||Miguel Ángel Valerio Lebrón|
August 23, 1981 |
San Francisco de Macoris, Dominican Republic
|Years active||2001 - present|
|Labels||Mr. 305 Inc.|
Don Miguelo is a singer from San Francisco de Macoris, Dominican Republic. He won the Revelation Artist category at the 2006 Casandra Awards thanks to the success with his first hit the song “Que Tu Quieres” better known as “ La Cola De Motora” from his first album “Contra El Tiempo”. He later would confess that the success of this song even surprised himself. This disc was mixed and created in the Dominican Republic and includes the work of Rafy Mercenario, Frank Reyes and Monchy & Alexandra.
In the 2012 version of the Casandra Awards he performed in the opening ceremony and won the best Urban Artist category. For receiving his second Casandra Award the Mayor of his native San Francisco de Macoris gave him a plaque as Distinguished son.
Born August 21, 1981 as Miguel Ángel Valerio Lebron. Before turning to music, he worked as a tailor, cabinet making and as a Radio DJ. now his girlfriend is Nabila Tapia  and they have one child. In July 2012, he served preventive time in jail in San Cristobal due to his ex-wife accusing him of violence towards her and of showing videos of her in sexually compromising positions. He was released from jail in August 2012 after paying a RD$100,000 bail and his ex-wife being granted a restraining order.
- This name uses Spanish naming customs: the first or paternal family name is Valerio and the second or maternal family name is Lebrón.
- Galán, Virginia (2006-08-09). "Don Miguelo: "Hacen falta reggaetoneros que trabajen"". Diario Libre (in Spanish). Retrieved 2012-09-14.
- Valdera, Emely (2012-05-02). "10 temas que identifican al género". Listin Diario (in Spanish). Retrieved 2012-09-14.
- Liriano, Cristina (2012-03-13). "Artistas criollos recibieron su Casandra 2012". El Dia (in Spanish). Retrieved 2012-09-14.
- Galán, Virginia (2012-04-12). "Don Miguelo celebrará su Casandra en San Francisco". Listin Diario (in Spanish). Retrieved 2012-09-14.
- Nova, José (2012-04-16). "Don Miguelo, hijo distinguido que disfruta el éxito" [Don Miguelo, distinguished son who enjoys success]. El Caribe (in Spanish). Retrieved 2012-09-14.
- Cruz Benzán, Ramón (2012-07-13). "Juez dicta prisión contra Don Miguelo". Listin Diario (in Spanish). Retrieved 2012-09-14.
- Aybar Rivas, Linabel (2012-07-30). "Corte de Apelación conocerá el 6 de agosto el reclamo de Don Miguelo". Acento.com.do (in Spanish). Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Retrieved 2012-09-14.
- "Don Miguelo atribuye su prisión preventiva a gente que "hace maldad"". Acento.com.do (in Spanish). Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. 2012-07-13. Retrieved 2012-09-14.
- "Dejan libre al reguetonero Don Miguelo, con pago de fianza de 100 mil pesos". Acento.com.do (in Spanish). Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. 2012-08-06. Retrieved 2012-09-14.