||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Schroeder operated a Production Agriculture Operation for 30 years, and served as a McPherson County Commissioner. He also served on the Inman USD 448 School Board for five years.
Schroeder has a Bachelor of Business Administration from Tabor College, and a Master of Public Administration from Wichita State University.
- Health and Human Services
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
Schroeder opposes same-sex marriage and abortion because he believes they are "morally lacking."
The top 5 donors to Schroeder's 2008 campaign came mostly from health related industries:
- 1. Schroeder, Don $3,000
- 2. Koch Industries $1,000
- 3. Kansas Dental Assoc $850
- 4. Kansas Medical Society $750
- 5. Kansas Hospital Assoc $750
- "Contact Information, Don Schroeder, R-74th". KanFocus. 1951-03-20. Retrieved 2014-04-26.
-  Archived June 7, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Kansas House rejects constitutional amendment on Supreme Court selection". Topeka Capital-Journal. February 4, 2016. Retrieved February 5, 2016.
- "Talia, Milack". Follow The Money. Retrieved 2014-04-26.