|Origin||Dunnville, Ontario, Canada|
|Associated acts||The Priddle Concern, Treble Charger, Broken Social Scene, Chore, The Dirty Nil|
Don Vail is a Canadian indie rock band, formed by Mitch Bowden and David Dunham. Some of the band's songs were written for their earlier band Chore, but not recorded by that band before it broke up.
Bowden and Dunham continued working together following the breakup of Chore, but the band didn't take shape for a number of years. Bowden later met Bill Priddle, formerly of Treble Charger and Broken Social Scene, who joined to play guitar. The band recorded its self-titled debut album in 2006 and 2007 with producer Jordon Zadorozny. The album was released independently in 2009.
In 2016, the band released its sophomore album, Fades.
- Mitch Bowden - vocals, guitar (2006–present)
- Bill Priddle - lead guitar (2006–present)
- Chris Bell - bass (2006–2010)
- David Dunham - drums, percussion (2006–present)
- Luke Bentham - vocals (2016)
- Kori Pop - vocals (2016)
- Bob Wilcox - vocals (2016)
- Music of Canada
- Canadian rock
- List of Canadian musicians
- List of bands from Canada
- Category:Canadian musical groups
|This article about a Canadian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|