|Look up dona, dóna, doña, Dóná, or Doña in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dona may refer to:
- Feminine form for don (honorific) (Spanish: doña, Portuguese: dona), a Spanish, Portuguese, southern Italian, and Filipino title, given as a mark of respect
- Feminine form for dom (title), titled nobility in Portugal and Brazil, and in English for certain Benedictine and Carthusian monks
- Dona, another name for Pamana, island in Indonesia
- Francesco Donà (1468–1553), Doge
- Leonardo Donà (1536–1612), Doge
- Nicolò Donà (died 1618), Doge
- it:Pietro Donà (1390–1447), bishop of Padua, chair of Council of Basel
- "Dona" (song), 2016 Eurovision song performed by Macedonian singer-songwriter Kaliopi
- "Dona, Dona", a song written by Sholom Secunda and Aaron Zeitlin and popularized by Joan Baez
- Doña Blanca, white grape
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.