Donaghey (from Irish: Domhnach Eich, meaning "church of the horse" or Dún Eachaidh) is a small village and townland roughly halfway between Cookstown and Dungannon, just off the A29, in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland.
Donaghey has a range of facilities including a congregational church, a community hall, a primary school and a post office.
- Donaghey Congregational Church
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Donaghey.|
- "Donaghey". Place Names NI. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- Placenames Database of Ireland
- "Townlands of County Tyrone". IreAtlas Townland Database. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Census of Ireland 1851". Enhanced Parliamentary Papers on Ireland. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- "Census of Ireland 1891". Enhanced Parliamentary Papers on Ireland. Retrieved 27 December 2012.