From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Donald in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Donald is a given name and the name of several Irish and Scottish noblemen.
Donald may also refer to:
- Donald, Georgia, a small town in the United States
- Donald, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Donald, Victoria, a town in western Victoria, Australia
- Donald, British Columbia, Canada, a ghost town
- Donald (hill)
- Donny, a colloquialism used in Yorkshire to reference the town of Doncaster
- Donald (surname)
- Clan Donald, one of the largest Scottish clans
- Donald Land, a family computer action game about exploring "McDonald Land" with Ronald McDonald
- /r/The_Donald, a subreddit dedicated to Donald Trump
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donald.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.