Jump to navigation Jump to search
Donald or Don Cook may refer to:
- Donald Cook (Medal of Honor) (1934–1967), U.S. Marine and Vietnam War prisoner of war
- USS Donald Cook (DDG-75), U.S. Navy destroyer named after the Medal of Honor recipient
- Donald Cook (actor) (1901–1961), Broadway and film actor
- Donald C. Cook (1909—1981), U.S. bureaucrat, chairman of American Electric Power
- Donald C. Cook Nuclear Generating Station, power plant named after the bureaucrat and chairman of company
- Donald G. Cook (born 1946), U.S. Air Force general
- Don Cook (organist), organist and professor at Brigham Young University
- Don Cook (born 1949), American record producer and song writer
- Don Cook (journalist) (1920–1995), American foreign correspondent
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donald Cook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.