|Full name||Donald Gullick|
|Born||22 November 1924
Pontypool district, Wales
|Died||14 April 2000
|Position||Wing, Centre, Stand-off/Five-eighth, Loose forward/Lock|
Donald "Don" Gullick (22 November 1924 — 14 April 2000) was a Welsh rugby union and professional rugby league footballer of the 1950s, and rugby league coach of the 1950s and '60s, playing club level rugby union (RU) for Pontypool RFC, and playing representative level rugby league (RL) for Wales, and at club level for St. Helens, and Leigh, as a Wing, Centre, Stand-off/Five-eighth, or Loose forward/Lock, i.e. number 2 or 5, 3 or 4, 6, or 13, during the era of contested scrums, and coaching club level rugby league for Leigh.
Challenge Cup final appearances
County Cup final appearances
Don Gullick played Centre, i.e. number 4, and scored a try in St. Helens' 5-22 defeat by Leigh in the 1952 Lancashire Cup final during the 1952–53 season at Station Road, Swinton on Saturday 29 November 1952, and played Centre, i.e. number 4 in St. Helens' 16-8 victory over Wigan in the 1953 Lancashire Cup final during the 1953–54 season at Station Road, Swinton on Saturday 24 October 1953.
Don Gullick's marriage to Barbara E. Mitchem (birth registered during April–June 1929 in Newport district) was registered during October–December 1950 in Caerleon district, they had children; David G. (birth registered during October–December 1951 (age 65–66) in St. Helens district), and Sian (birth registered[permanent dead link] during April–June 1955 (age 61–62) in St. Helens district)
- Williams, Graham; Lush, Peter; Farrar, David (2009). The British Rugby League Records Book. London League. pp. 108–114. ISBN 978-1-903659-49-6.
- "Birth details at freebmd.org.uk". freebmd.org.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Profile at saints.org.uk". saints.org.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- McCorquodale, London S.E (25 April 1953). The Rugby League Challenge Cup Competition - Final Tie - Huddersfield v St. Helens - Match Programme. Wembley Stadium Ltd. ISBN n/a
- "Marriage details at freebmd.org.uk". freebmd.org.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.