|Full name||Donald Gullick|
|Born||22 November 1924
Pontypool district, Wales
|Died||14 April 2000
|Position||Wing, Centre, Stand-off/Five-eighth, Loose forward/Lock|
Donald "Don" Gullick (22 November 1924 — 14 April 2000) was a Welsh rugby union and professional rugby league footballer of the 1950s, and rugby league coach of the 1950s and '60s, playing club level rugby union (RU) for Pontypool RFC, and playing representative level rugby league (RL) for Wales, and at club level for St. Helens, and Leigh, as a Wing, Centre, Stand-off/Five-eighth, or Loose forward/Lock, i.e. number 2 or 5, 3 or 4, 6, or 13, during the era of contested scrums, and coaching club level rugby league for Leigh.
Rugby Football League Championship final appearances
Challenge Cup final appearances
County Cup final appearances
Don Gullick's marriage to Barbara E. Mitchem (birth registered during April–June 1929 in Newport district) was registered during October–December 1950 in Caerleon district, they had children; David G. (birth registered during October–December 1951 (age 63–64) in St. Helens district), and Sian (birth registered during April–June 1955 (age 59–60) in St. Helens district)
- Williams, Graham; Lush, Peter; Farrar, David (2009). The British Rugby League Records Book. London League. pp. 108–114. ISBN 978-1-903659-49-6.
- "Birth details at freebmd.org.uk". freebmd.org.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Profile at saints.org.uk". saints.org.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- McCorquodale, London S.E (25 April 1953). The Rugby League Challenge Cup Competition - Final Tie - Huddersfield v St. Helens - Match Programme. Wembley Stadium Ltd. ISBN n/a
- "Marriage details at freebmd.org.uk". freebmd.org.uk. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Profile at saints.org.uk
- Ex-Leigh ace Gullick dies
- Don's death is tragic loss