Stephenson with the Denver Broncos in 2017.
|No. 71 – Denver Broncos|
September 30, 1988 |
Kansas City, Missouri
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||312 lb (142 kg)|
|High school:||Blue Springs (MO)|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 3 / Pick: 74|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2016|
Donald Stephenson (born September 30, 1988) is an American football offensive tackle for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Oklahoma. Stephenson was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the third round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Kansas City Chiefs
Stephenson was drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs in the 3rd round of the 2012 NFL Draft. On August 22, 2014, it was announced that Stephenson violated league rules for performance-enhancing drugs and he served a four-game suspension. During his four seasons with the Kansas City Chiefs, he started 21 games at both tackle spots and guard.
On March 9, 2016, Stephenson signed a three-year contract with the Denver Broncos worth $14 million with $10 million guaranteed. In the 2016 season, Stephenson was the Broncos' starting right tackle for most of the season.
- Stephenson comes full circle with selection by Chiefs
- "Chiefs OT Donald Stephenson suspended four games". NFL.com.
- "New Broncos tackle Donald Stephenson ready to "join the party"". www.denverpost.com. Retrieved 2016-04-06.
- "Broncos agree to terms with T Donald Stephenson on three-year contract". www.denverbroncos.com. Retrieved 2016-03-10.
- "Matt Forte, Danny Trevathan, Jaye Howard among free agency values". NFL.com. Retrieved 2016-04-06.