Donald Trump Jr.
|Donald Trump Jr.|
|Born||Donald John Trump Jr.
December 31, 1977
New York City New York, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania (BS)|
|Known for||Executive Vice President of the
|Spouse(s)||Vanessa Haydon (2005–present)|
|Parent(s)||Donald Trump (father)
Ivana Zelníčková (mother)
|Relatives||Ivanka Trump (sister)
Eric Trump (brother)
Tiffany Trump (half-sister)
Barron Trump (half-brother)
Donald John "Don" Trump Jr. (born December 31, 1977) is an American businessman. He is the eldest child of real estate developer and President-elect of the United States, Donald Trump, and his first wife, Czech model Ivana Trump. He currently works along with his sister Ivanka and brother Eric in the position of Executive Vice President at The Trump Organization.
Early life and education
Trump was born on December 31, 1977 in Manhattan, New York City, to Ivana Marie (née Zelníčková) and Donald John Trump. He has two younger siblings, Ivanka and Eric. He also has two half siblings, Tiffany, from his father's marriage to Marla Maples, and Barron, from his father's current marriage to Melania Trump. Trump was particularly close to his maternal grandfather and is fluent in Czech.
Trump was educated at The Hill School, a university-preparatory boarding school in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, followed by the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, where he gained a B.S. degree in Economics.
Trump married model Vanessa Kay Haydon (born December 18, 1977) on November 12, 2005, at the Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida; the service was officiated by Trump's aunt, Judge Maryanne Trump Barry. Haydon is the daughter of Bonnie and Charles Haydon, and is of Jewish and Danish descent. She is an alumna of the Dwight School and studied psychology at New York's Marymount Manhattan College. They have five children: daughters Kai Madison (born May 12, 2007) and Chloe Sophia (born June 16, 2014) and sons Donald John III (born February 18, 2009), Tristan Milos (born October 2, 2011), and Spencer Frederick (born October 21, 2012).
- "Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "I speak Czech fluently '@sofia5013: Jr great work with @operationsmile!! U travel quite a bit-wondering if u r fluent in other languages?'"". Twitter. June 27, 2012. Retrieved June 1, 2016.
- "Industry Insiders: Donald Trump, Jr., Trumped Again". BlackBook. January 28, 2010. Retrieved August 24, 2015.
- Silverman, Stephen M. (November 14, 2005). "Donald Trump Jr. Marries Model Girlfriend". People. Retrieved July 14, 2008.
- "Weddings: Vanessa Haydon, Donald Trump Jr". New York Times. November 13, 2005. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
- Konigsberg, Eric. "The OB-GYN Who Loves Women". New York Magazine.
- "Jews in the News: Andy Samberg, Liza Weil and Ivanka Trump". Tampa Jewish Federation. March 1, 2016.
- Williams, Alex (November 21, 2006). "Trump Jr.: Finally trading on a famous name". The New York Times. Retrieved July 14, 2008.
- Michaud, Sarah (June 18, 2014). "Donald and Vanessa Trump Welcome Daughter Chloe Sophia". People. Retrieved September 28, 2014.
- Dagostino, Mark (May 13, 2007). "It's a Girl for Donald Trump Jr. and Wife Vanessa". People. Retrieved July 14, 2008.
- Dagostino, Mark (February 18, 2009). "Donald Trump Jr. 'Extremely Excited' About New Baby". People. Retrieved May 5, 2012.
- Ravitz, Justin (October 3, 2011). "Update: Vanessa, Donald Trump Jr. Welcome Baby Boy Tristan Milos". US Weekly. Retrieved October 5, 2011.
- Michaud, Sarah (October 3, 2011). "Donald Trump, Jr. Welcomes Son Tristan Milos". People. Retrieved October 5, 2011.
- "Donald Trump Jr welcomes a fourth child with wife Vanessa". Daily Mail. October 21, 2012. Retrieved October 22, 2012.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Donald Trump Jr.|