Donald Trump Jr.
|Donald Trump Jr.|
|Born||Donald John Trump Jr.
December 31, 1977
Manhattan, New York City, U.S.
|Other names||Don Jr.|
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania (B.S.)|
|Occupation||Real estate developer
Executive vice-president, Trump Organization
|Spouse(s)||Vanessa Haydon (m. 2005)|
Donald John "Don" Trump Jr. (born December 31, 1977) is an American businessman. He is the first child of real estate developer Donald J. Trump and Czech model Ivana Trump. He currently works along with his sister Ivanka Trump and brother Eric Trump in the position of Executive Vice President at The Trump Organization.
Early life and education
Trump was born on December 31, 1977 in Manhattan, New York City. He has two younger full siblings, Ivanka and Eric. He also has two half siblings, Tiffany, from his father's marriage to Marla Maples, and, Barron, from his father's current marriage to Melania Knauss-Trump. Trump was particularly close to his maternal grandfather and is fluent in Czech.
Trump was educated at The Hill School, a university-preparatory boarding school in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, followed by the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, where he gained a B.S. degree in Economics.
Trump appeared as a guest advisor/judge on many episodes of his father's reality television show The Apprentice, from season 5 in 2006 to his father's last season, season 14 in 2015. He often appeared alongside either his sister Ivanka or his brother Eric.
Trump married model Vanessa Haydon on November 12, 2005, at the Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida; the service was officiated by Trump's aunt, Maryanne Trump Barry. Haydon is the daughter of Bonnie and Charles Haydon, and is of Jewish and Danish descent. She is an alumna of the Dwight School and studied psychology at New York's Marymount Manhattan College. They have five children: daughters Kai Madison (born 2007) and Chloe Sophia (born 2014) and sons Donald John III (born 2009), Tristan Milos (born 2011), and Spencer Frederick (born 2012).
- "Donald Trump Jr. on Twitter: "I speak Czech fluently '@sofia5013: Jr great work with @operationsmile!! U travel quite a bit-wondering if u r fluent in other languages?'"". Twitter. June 27, 2012. Retrieved June 1, 2016.
- "Industry Insiders: Donald Trump, Jr., Trumped Again". BlackBook. January 28, 2010. Retrieved August 24, 2015.
- Salant, Jonathan D. (July 17, 2016). "RNC 2016: Complete schedule, speakers, events, what to expect from GOP in Cleveland". NJ.com.
- "Republican National Convention diary day 2: Donald Trump formally nominated as 2016 presidential candidate".
- Mascaro, Lisa (July 20, 2016). "Republican National Convention 2016 Days 1 through 3". Los Angeles Times.
- Silverman, Stephen M. (November 14, 2005). "Donald Trump Jr. Marries Model Girlfriend". People. Retrieved July 14, 2008.
- "Weddings: Vanessa Haydon, Donald Trump Jr". New York Times. November 13, 2005. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
- Konigsberg, Eric. "The OB-GYN Who Loves Women". New York Magazine.
- "Jews in the News: Andy Samberg, Liza Weil and Ivanka Trump". Tampa Jewish Federation. March 1, 2016.
- Williams, Alex (November 21, 2006). "Trump Jr.: Finally trading on a famous name". The New York Times. Retrieved July 14, 2008.
- Michaud, Sarah (June 18, 2014). "Donald and Vanessa Trump Welcome Daughter Chloe Sophia". People. Retrieved September 28, 2014.
- Dagostino, Mark (May 13, 2007). "It's a Girl for Donald Trump Jr. and Wife Vanessa". People. Retrieved July 14, 2008.
- Dagostino, Mark (February 18, 2009). "Donald Trump Jr. 'Extremely Excited' About New Baby". People. Retrieved May 5, 2012.
- Ravitz, Justin (October 3, 2011). "Update: Vanessa, Donald Trump Jr. Welcome Baby Boy Tristan Milos". US Weekly. Retrieved October 5, 2011.
- Michaud, Sarah (October 3, 2011). "Donald Trump, Jr. Welcomes Son Tristan Milos". People. Retrieved October 5, 2011.
- "Donald Trump Jr welcomes a fourth child with wife Vanessa". Daily Mail. October 21, 2012. Retrieved October 22, 2012.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Donald Trump Jr.|