Jump to navigation Jump to search
Donar is an Old High German name for Thor, the Norse thunder god.
Donar may also refer to:
- Donar (basketball club), a professional basketball club based in Groningen, Netherlands
- Johan Donar, a Swedish tennis player
- a version of the Artillery Gun Module, a German self-propelled howitzer
- 2176 Donar, a minor planet
- Donar Fluctus, an area of lava flow on Jupiter's moon Io
- German trawler V 5113 Donar, a German ship of World War II
- a web platform developed by Fundación Ciudadano Inteligente, a Chilean non-profit organization
- a character in the Starz TV series Spartacus
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.