Donato A. Montanaro
Donato Montanaro is Chairman & CEO of online brokerage firm TradeKing, which he co-founded in December 2005. He also helped found online brokerage Suretrade, a subsidiary of Quick & Reilly that was acquired by Fleet Financial Group, now FleetBoston Financial.
TradeKing pioneered the concept of social networking for investors and traders. Montanaro was one of the first financial services CEOs in the United States to write a public blog to investors.
- "About Us / Management profiles, TradeKing.com
- "Donato A. Montanaro Jr". Businessweek. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- “MySpace for Traders”, Business Week, September 10, 2007.
- "Cyber Traders Turn to Blogging", August 21, 2007, Reuters video.
- Matt Krantz, “Investors share tips, track records online“, July 12, 2007, USA Today.
- "Klaus Kneale, "CEOs Say: How to Be an Executive Blogger, August 10, 2009, Forbes."
- "Don Montanaro's blog on TradeKing.com"