The name Donatus can refer to the following people:
- One of several saints named Donatus
- Aelius Donatus, a Roman grammarian and teacher of rhetoric
- Donatus Magnus, a 4th-century bishop of Carthage and leader of the Donatist sect of Christianity
- Donatus (d. 412), a representative of the Huns, possibly their king or just an ambassador
- Donatus (5th century), a monk who left Roman Africa during one of the Vandal persecutions and established monastic life in Valencia, Spain
- Donatus (bishop of Killala), fl. 1244
- St. Donatus, Iowa, a community in the United States
- Saint Donatus Catholic Church, a parish of the Roman Catholic Church located in St. Donatus, Iowa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donatus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.