Jump to navigation Jump to search
The name Donatus can refer to the following people:
- One of several saints named Donatus
- Aelius Donatus, a Roman grammarian and teacher of rhetoric
- Donatus Magnus, a 4th-century bishop of Carthage and leader of the Donatist sect of Christianity
- Donatus (d. 412), a representative of the Huns, possibly their king or just an ambassador
- Donatus (5th century), a monk who left Roman Africa during one of the Vandal persecutions and established monastic life in Valencia, Spain
- Donatus (bishop of Killala), fl. 1244
- St. Donatus, Iowa, a community in the United States
- Saint Donatus Catholic Church, a parish of the Roman Catholic Church located in St. Donatus, Iowa
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donatus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.