From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Donatus can refer to the following people:
- Aelius Donatus, a Roman grammarian and teacher of rhetoric
- Donatus (Hunnic Khan), a Khan of the Eastern Black Sea Huns, c. 412 AD; preceded by Uldin and succeeded by Charaton
Churchmen and saints
- One of several saints named Donatus
- Donatus Magnus, a 4th-century bishop of Carthage and leader of the Donatist sect of Christianity
- The monk Donatus (5th century) who left Roman Africa during one of the Vandal persecutions and established monastic life in Valencia, Spain
- Donatus (Bishop of Killala), fl. 1244
- St. Donatus, Iowa, a community in the United States
- Saint Donatus Catholic Church, a parish of the Roman Catholic Church located in St. Donatus, Iowa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donatus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.