|Focus cities||Mineralnye Vody
Moscow-Sheremetyevo (will be changed to Moscow-Domodedovo from 25 October 2015)
|Frequent-flyer program||Aeroflot Bonus|
|Parent company||Aeroflot (100%)|
|Key people||Mikhail Stepanovich Kritskiy (General Director)|
JSC "Donavia" (Russian: ОАО «Донавиа»), formerly Aeroflot-Don (Russian: ОАО «Аэрофлот-Дон»), is an Aeroflot subsidiary airline based in Rostov-on-Don, Russia. It operates scheduled domestic and international passenger flights network as well as passenger and cargo charters, most of which to the Middle East. Its main bases are Rostov-on-Don Airport and Mineralnye Vody Airport (after Kavminvodyavia bankruptcy).
The airline was established as Donavia following the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991. It absorbed the Rostov assets of the Soviet airline Aeroflot, and was one of many such "Babyflots" to emerge in the early 1990s. However, the airline was purchased by Aeroflot in 2000 and started operations under the Aeroflot-Don name on 13 April 2000. On 25 September 2009, the airline was once again renamed Donavia.
Donavia serves the following destinations (as of November 2012)
- Krasnodar - Pashkovsky Airport
- Mineralnye Vody – Mineralnye Vody Airport Focus City
- Moscow Focus City
- Novosibirsk - Tolmachevo Airport
- Rostov-on-Don – Rostov-on-Don Airport Hub
- Saint Petersburg – Pulkovo Airport
- Sochi – Sochi International Airport Focus City
- Stavropol – Shpakovskoye Airport
- Volgograd – Volgograd International Airport
- Yekaterinburg – Koltsovo Airport
- Simferopol - Simferopol International Airport
The Donavia fleet includes the following aircraft (at March 2015):
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise "State Air Traffic Management Corporation", Airline Reference, Vol. 1, Russian Federation, 20 February 2007, p. 122
- "UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF AEROFLOT". 2 October 2011. Retrieved 2 October 2011.
- "Контакты авиакомпании." Donavia. Retrieved on 29 June 2010. "Адрес: 344009, г. Ростов-на-Дону, пр. Шолохова, 272."
- "Directory:World Airlines." Flight International. 16–22 March 2004. 48. "Sholokova Prospekt 272, Rostov-on-Don, 344009, Russia"
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 47.
- "Scheduled flights". INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS FROM ROSTOV-ON-DON. JSC Donavia. Retrieved 7 May 2013.
- ch-aviation.com - Donavia
Media related to Donavia at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (Russian)
|This article relating to a Russian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|