|Ceased operations||2016 (merged with Rossiya)|
|Frequent-flyer program||Aeroflot Bonus|
|Parent company||Aeroflot (100%)|
|Key people||Mikhail Stepanovich Kritskiy (Director General)|
JSC "Donavia" (Russian: ОАО «Донавиа»), later Aeroflot-Don (Russian: ОАО «Аэрофлот-Дон»), was an Aeroflot subsidiary airline based in Rostov-on-Don, Russia. Its main bases were Rostov-on-Don Airport and Mineralnye Vody Airport after the Kavminvodyavia bankruptcy. In spring 2016, its operations have been merged into sister company Rossiya.
The airline was established as Donavia following the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991. It absorbed the Rostov assets of the Soviet airline Aeroflot, and was one of many such "Babyflots" to emerge in the early 1990s. However, the airline was purchased by Aeroflot in 2000 and began to operate as Aeroflot-Don on 13 April 2000. It operated scheduled domestic and international passenger flights as well as passenger and cargo charters, mostly to the Middle East and within Russia. On 25 September 2009, the airline reverted to the Donavia brand name.
Donavia served the following destinations before its merger with Rossiya:
- Krasnodar - Krasnodar International Airport
- Mineralnye Vody – Mineralnye Vody Airport Focus City
- Moscow Focus City
- Novosibirsk - Tolmachevo Airport
- Rostov-on-Don – Rostov-on-Don Airport Hub
- Saint Petersburg – Pulkovo Airport
- Sochi – Sochi International Airport Focus City
- Stavropol – Stavropol Shpakovskoye Airport
- Volgograd – Volgograd International Airport
- Yekaterinburg – Koltsovo Airport
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise "State Air Traffic Management Corporation", Airline Reference, Vol. 1, Russian Federation, 20 February 2007, p. 122
- "UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF AEROFLOT". 2 October 2011. Retrieved 2 October 2011.
- "Контакты авиакомпании." Donavia. Retrieved on 29 June 2010. "Адрес: 344009, г. Ростов-на-Дону, пр. Шолохова, 272."
- "Directory:World Airlines." Flight International. 16–22 March 2004. 48. "Sholokova Prospekt 272, Rostov-on-Don, 344009, Russia"
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 47.
- "Scheduled flights". INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS FROM ROSTOV-ON-DON. JSC Donavia. Archived from the original on 9 February 2016. Retrieved 7 May 2013.
- https://www.planespotters.net/airline/Rossiya[permanent dead link]
Media related to Donavia at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website (in Russian)