|Directed by||Sergei Loznitsa|
|Produced by||Heino Deckert|
|Written by||Sergei Loznitsa|
|Edited by||Danielius Kokanauskis|
|Budget||€ 2.5 million|
Donbass is a 2018 internationally co-produced drama film directed by Sergei Loznitsa. It was selected as the opening film in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2018 Cannes Film Festival. At Cannes, Loznitsa won the Un Certain Regard award for Best Director, as well as the Silver Pyramid at the 40th Cairo International Film Festival. It was selected as the Ukrainian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 91st Academy Awards, but it was not nominated. It was filmed in Kryvy Rih, 300 km west of Donetsk At the 49th International Film Festival of India it received Best Film: Golden Peacock Award.
Loznitsa won the Un Certain Regard award for Best Director at the 2018 Cannes Film Festival. He also won the Silver Pyramid, also known as the Special Jury Prize for Best Director, at the 40th Cairo International Film Festival, tied with Thai director Phuttiphong Aroonpheng for Manta Ray.
- List of submissions to the 91st Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Ukrainian submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- Blaga, Iulia. "PRODUCTION: Romanian Minority Coproduction Donbass by Sergei Loznitsa in Postproduction - FilmNewEurope.com". www.filmneweurope.com. Retrieved 31 October 2018.
- "Donbass". The Numbers. Retrieved 4 December 2018.
- "Donbass". Box Office Mojo. IMDb. Retrieved 7 November 2018.
- "The 2018 Official Selection". Cannes. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- "Cannes Lineup Includes New Films From Spike Lee, Jean-Luc Godard". Variety. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- Kozlov, Vladimir (29 August 2018). "Oscars: Ukraine Selects 'Donbass' for Foreign-Language Category". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 29 August 2018.
- "Donbass, le regard de Sergei Loznitsa - Festival de Cannes". www.festival-cannes.com (in French). Retrieved 10 November 2018.
- "IFFI 2018 to showcase 212 films". The Indian Express. Retrieved 8 November 2018.
- History. "Film Sections". Iffi Goa. Retrieved 8 November 2018.
- "49th IFFI to showcase 212 films, Israel in focus – The Shillong Times". Theshillongtimes.com. Retrieved 8 November 2018.
- Weissberg, Jay (9 May 2018). "Film Review: 'Donbass'". Variety. Retrieved 1 September 2018.
- Lodge, Guy (18 May 2018). "Cannes: 'Border' Leads Un Certain Regard Award Winners". Variety. Retrieved 18 May 2017.
- Boas, Matthew (3 December 2018). "Álvaro Brechner wins the Golden Pyramid at Cairo with A Twelve-Year Night". Cineuropa. Retrieved 4 December 2018.