Donegal Borough was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons until 1800. It is now represented in the Dáil.
Members of Parliament, 1613–1801
- ^ Knighted in 1664
- ^ Also elected for Mayo in 1715, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Succeeded as 3rd Baronet in 1741
- ^ Also elected for Carrickfergus in 1776, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Also elected for Mayo in 1776, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Also elected for Baltimore in 1783, for which he chose to sit
- ^ W. A. Shaw and G. D. Burtchaell, The Knights of England, vol. II (1906) p. 239.
- ^ O'Hart (2007), p. 501
- Return of Members of Parliament, Part II (1878).
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commons( ) cites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.