Doneraile was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons until 1800.
In the Patriot Parliament of 1689 summoned by King James II, Doneraile was represented with two members.
Members of Parliament, 1640–1801
- ^ Declared not duly elected in 1727
- ^ Changed surname to St Leger in 1767
- ^ Styled as The Honourable from 1785
- ^ Also elected for Castlemartyr in 1798, for which he chose to sit
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Johnston-Liik, E. M. (2002). History of the Irish Parliament, 1692–1800, Publisher: Ulster Historical Foundation (28 Feb 2002), ISBN 1-903688-09-4
- T. W. Moody, F. X. Martin, F. J. Byrne, A New History of Ireland 1534-1691, Oxford University Press, 1978
- Tim Cadogan and Jeremiah Falvey, A Biographical Dictionary of Cork, 2006, Four Courts Press ISBN 1-84682-030-8
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commons( ) cites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.