|Hubs||Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||Seagull Club|
|Subsidiaries||Donghai Jet Co. Ltd.|
|Parent company||Sichuan Airlines, Shenzhen Donggang Trade, Donghai United Group and Yonggang|
Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport|
The company was established in November 2002 as Jetwin Cargo Airline, with 2005 being the originally anticipated launch date for flight operations, using Boeing 737 aircraft. Initially, it was owned by Orient Holdings Group (65%) and (Hong Kong company) East Pacific Holdings (35%).
By 2006, the airline still had not become operational, and its name changed to East Pacific Airlines. By then, the company's ownership was as follows: Shenzhen Donggang Trade (51%), Donghai United Group (25%) and Yonggang (24%), and it expected to begin service in August 2006, subject to gaining approval from Chinese aviation authorities). Delivery of its first freighter aircraft, three Boeing 737-300 converted passenger planes, occurred in September 2006.
In 2015, the airline announced plans for a major increase in its operations, including the beginning of international and long-haul flights between 2020 and 2023 and to have 120 aircraft by 2025, including Boeing 787 Dreamliners and additional Boeing 737-800 and Boeing 737 MAX aircraft.
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||—||25||TBA|
The airline previously operated 8 737-300F between September 2006 and August 2016
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 74.
- "联系我们 Archived December 4, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.." Shenzhen Donghai Airlines. Retrieved on February 24, 2014. "Address:Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport, Shenzhen Airlines. Post code：518128" - Chinese address: "地址：深圳市宝安区宝安国际机场航站四路3009号东海航空基地 邮政编码:518128"
- Flight International 5–11 April 2005
- Payload Asia Archived November 29, 2006, at the Wayback Machine. August 2006
- Bombardier Archived August 9, 2011, at the Wayback Machine. November 2010
- "Donghai Airlines". Airliner World: 19. November 2015.
- "From the Top End to Shenzhen: Darwin to China direct flights launched for the first time". ABC News. 2018-04-13. Retrieved 2018-04-12.
- 2017, UBM (UK) Ltd. "Donghai Airlines plans international debut in mid-Sep 2017". Routesonline. Retrieved 2017-09-01.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Donghai Airlines.|