Xuefengdong Road (雪峰东路)
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Dongkou County (simplified Chinese: 洞口县; traditional Chinese: 洞口縣; pinyin: Dòngkǒu Xiàn) is a county in the Province of Hunan, China, it is under the administration of Shaoyang City. Located in the midwestern Hunan, the county is bordered to the northeast by Longhui County, to the northwest by Xupu County and Hongjiang City, to the southwest by Suining County, to the southeast by Xinning County. Dongkou County covers 2,200 km2 (850 sq mi), as of 2015, it had a registered population of 870,900 and a permanent resident population of 784,500. The county has 11 towns, 9 townships and 3 subdistricts under its jurisdiction, the county seat is Wenchang Subdistrict (文昌街道).
- Google (2014-07-02). "Dongkou" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- the area of Dongkou County, according to Dongkou.gov: about Dongkou County (洞口概况)
- the population of Dongkou County in 2015: according to the Statistical Communiqué of Dongkou County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development (洞口县2015年国民经济和社会发展统计公报) shaoyang.gov (25-Mar-16) or dongkou.gov
- the divisions of Dongkou County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Dongkou County on July 30, 2015: shaoyang.gov (30-Jul-15): 洞口县撤销两乡镇分设三街道, dkdj.gov
- more about the subdivisons of Dongkou County, also see the History of Dongkou County, xzqh.org
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|