|• Revised Romanization||Dongnae-gu|
|Administrative divisions||14 administrative dong|
|• Density||16,991/km2 (44,010/sq mi)|
Dongrae District is a gu in northern Busan, South Korea. It has a population of about 300,000, and an area of 16.7 square kilometers. It was once a separate city, the principal port of southeastern Korea. Numerous historical relics are preserved in the area. Heosimcheong, Asia's largest spa, is in Oncheon-dong.
This district is well known for Pajeon, which is 'Green Onion Pancake'.
DongRaeGu is also the ID for the Korean StarCraft II progamer, Park Soo Ho. Due to his success in events such as the GOMTV Global Starcraft II League and Major League Gaming, he was recognized by the town and was allowed to officially represent the town by being able to place a badge on his uniform.
Dongnae-gu is divided into seven legal dong, which altogether comprise 14 administrative dong, as follows:
- Allak-dong (2 administrative dong)
- Myeongjang-dong (2 administrative dong)
- Myeongnyun-dong (2 administrative dong)
- Oncheon-dong (3 administrative dong)
- Sajik-dong (3 administrative dong)
- Dongnae District Castle Festival opens every October since 1996.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dongnae-gu, Busan.|