|• Municipal mayor||Miljenko Horvat|
|• Total||36.34 km2 (14.03 sq mi)|
|• Density||130/km2 (330/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
|Postal code||40320 Donji Kraljevec|
Geography and demographics
The village of Donji Kraljevec is located around 20 kilometres south-east of Čakovec, the county seat and largest city of Međimurje County, and just over 4 kilometres north-east of Prelog, the second largest city of the county. In the 2001 census, the village had a population of 1,694 and was also the largest village in the municipality.
In addition to Donji Kraljevec (population 1560), there were five other villages belonging to the municipality during the 2011 census:
- Donji Hrašćan – 547 people
- Donji Pustakovec – 286 people
- Hodošan – 1,254 people
- Palinovec – 712 people
- Sveti Juraj u Trnju – 300 people
- Rudolf Steiner - philosopher
- "Population by Age and Sex, by Settlements, 2011 Census: Donji Kraljevec". Census of Population, Households and Dwellings 2011. Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.
- "Population by Ethnicity, by Towns/Municipalities, 2011 Census: County of Međimurje". Census of Population, Households and Dwellings 2011. Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.
|This Međimurje County geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|