Donna Rose Addis
|Donna Rose Addis|
|Alma mater||University of Toronto|
After an undergraduate at the University of Auckland Addis won a commonwealth scholarship to the University of Toronto for a PhD titled 'Terms of engagement: investigating the engagement of the hippocampus and related structures during autobiographical memory retrieval in healthy individuals and temporal lobe epilepsy patients' and a post-doctoral fellowship at Harvard University. She then returned to Auckland and rose to full professor in 2016.
- Schacter, Daniel L., Donna Rose Addis, and Randy L. Buckner. "Remembering the past to imagine the future: the prospective brain." Nature Reviews Neuroscience 8, no. 9 (2007): 657-661.
- Addis, Donna Rose, Alana T. Wong, and Daniel L. Schacter. "Remembering the past and imagining the future: common and distinct neural substrates during event construction and elaboration." Neuropsychologia 45, no. 7 (2007): 1363-1377.
- Schacter, Daniel L., and Donna Rose Addis. "The cognitive neuroscience of constructive memory: remembering the past and imagining the future." Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society B: biological sciences 362, no. 1481 (2007): 773-786.
- Moscovitch, Morris, R. Shayna Rosenbaum, Asaf Gilboa, Donna Rose Addis, Robyn Westmacott, Cheryl Grady, Mary Pat McAndrews et al. "Functional neuroanatomy of remote episodic, semantic and spatial memory: a unified account based on multiple trace theory." Journal of anatomy 207, no. 1 (2005): 35-66.
- Schacter, Daniel L., Donna Rose Addis, and Randy L. Buckner. "Episodic simulation of future events." Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 1124, no. 1 (2008): 39-60.
- "Professor Donna Rose Addis - The University of Auckland". Psych.auckland.ac.nz. 2017-01-02. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- •10 min read (2017-05-21). "Donna Rose Addis: I didn't look like who I was on the inside | E-Tangata - A Māori and Pasifika Sunday magazine". E-Tangata. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Professor Donna Rose Addis Inaugural Lecture - The University of Auckland". Fmhs.auckland.ac.nz. 2016-08-18. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- Nine To Noon (2016-08-11). "Depression impairs forward-thinking". Radionz.co.nz. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Donna Rose Addis: Employing brain scans for lie detection just fuzzy logic". The New Zealand Herald. 2017-12-15. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Professor Donna Rose Addis: The Future of Memory is Looking Bright - The University of Auckland". Brnz.ac.nz. 2017-01-02. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "The Prime Minister's MacDiarmid Emerging Scientist Prize 2010 | The Prime Minister's Science Prizes". Pmscienceprizes.org.nz. 2015-04-05. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Royal Society Te Apārangi - 2016 Professor Donna Rose Addis FRSNZ". Royalsociety.org.nz. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
|This biographical article about a New Zealand academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|