|Born||30 December 1979|
|Height||1.64 m (5 ft 5 in)|
|Weight||53 kg (117 lb)|
|Achievements and titles|
|Olympic finals||29th (2012)|
Her personal best is 5348 points, achieved at the 2012 Guatemala Open (where she placed first).
Vakalis attended McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, receiving an honours bachelor's degree of arts and science. She received a professional master's degree in architecture from the University of Toronto, and began PhD studies there in 2012. Her dissertation is on assessing building projects for the impacts on health and environment.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Donna Vakalis". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2020-04-18.
- "Donna Vakalis". 2012 Summer Olympics. Retrieved 6 September 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-11-27. Retrieved 2014-01-03.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-01-04. Retrieved 2014-01-03.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- UIPM Profile Archived January 3, 2014, at the Wayback Machine
- Friche do Valle, Diana (16 June 2016). "McCann, Vakalis named to Team Canada in modern pentathlon for Rio". www.olympic.ca. Canadian Olympic Committee. Retrieved 16 June 2016.
|This biographical article related to modern pentathlon in Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|