This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Donna Victoria Kellogg MBE|
20 January 1978 |
Spondon, Derby, England
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Coach||Andy Wood and Julian Robertson|
|Mixed & Women's Doubles|
|Highest ranking||4 (in WD)
5 (in XD)
|Current ranking||5 (in XD) (7 June 2007)|
Her first representative match for England was against China at the World Championships 1997 in Scotland. The best performances of her career are winning the European Women's Doubles Gold medal in 2000 with Jo Goode and in 2006 with Gail Emms.
Kellogg's highest world ranking is fourth in Women's Doubles with a national ranking of first in the same event.
2004 Summer Olympics
Kellogg competed with Gail Emms in women's doubles at the 2004 Summer Olympics. They defeated Koon Wai Chee and Li Wing Mui of Hong Kong in the first round but were defeated by Zhao Tingting and Wei Yili of China in the round of 16.
2008 Summer Olympics
In 1999 she graduated from Loughborough University with a degree in Sports Science. Her occupation/professional qualification is BSC Physical Education, Sport Science and Recreational Management.
Record against selected opponents
- Zhang Jun & Gao Ling 2-2
- Zheng Bo & Gao Ling 1-4
- He Hanbin & Yu Yang 1-5
- Xie Zhongbo & Zhang Yawen 3-3
- Jens Eriksen & Mette Schjoldager 0-2
- Joachim Fischer Nielsen & Christinna Pedersen 2-2
- Thomas Laybourn & Kamilla Rytter Juhl 1-1
- Nathan Robertson & Gail Emms 1-3
- Flandy Limpele & Vita Marissa 1-0
- Nova Widianto & Lilyana Natsir 3-7
- Ko Sung-hyun & Ha Jung-eun 0-1
- Koo Kien Keat & Wong Pei Tty 5-2
- Robert Mateusiak & Nadiezda Zieba 3-1
- Songphon Anugritayawon & Kunchala Voravichitchaikul 2-1
- Sudket Prapakamol & Saralee Thoungthongkam 1-2
- "No. 59446". The London Gazette (Supplement). 12 June 2010. p. 18.