|Irish name||Donnacha Mac Óda|
24 December 1985 |
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Occupation||Chartered civil engineer|
|*Inter County team apps and scores correct as of 17:51, 29 December 2014.|
Born in Kilkenny, Cody first played competitive hurling during his schooling at St. Kieran's College. He arrived on the inter-county scene at the age of seventeen when he first linked up with the Kilkenny minor team. He made his senior debut during the 2006 championship. Cody found it difficult to break into the starting fifteen, and won two Leinster medals.
Throughout his career Cody made 3 championship appearances. He retired from inter-county hurling following the conclusion of the 2008 championship.
- St. Kieran's College
- All-Ireland Colleges Senior Hurling Championship (2): 2003, 2004
- Leinster Colleges Senior Hurling Championship (2): 2003, 2004
- James Stephens
- All-Ireland Senior Club Hurling Championship (1): 2005
- Leinster Senior Club Hurling Championship (1): 2004, 2005
- Kilkenny Senior Hurling Championship (3): 2004, 2005, 2011
- All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship (3): 2006 (sub), 2007 (sub), 2008 (sub)
- Leinster Senior Hurling Championship (3): 2006, 2007, 2008 (sub)
- National Hurling League (1): 2006 (sub)
- All-Ireland Minor Hurling Championship (1): 2003
- Leinster Minor Hurling Championship (1): 2003
- "Hoyne axed as Cody makes changes to squad". Hogan Stand. 8 December 2005. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- Hickey, Paddy and Keyes, Colm (20 July 2006). "Kilkenny boss prepares to drop captain and own son". Irish Independent. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
|This hurling biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|