Motto in English
|"True Light" (John 1:9)|
|President||Msgr. Stuart Swetland|
|Chaplain||Fr. John Melnick|
Donnelly College is a Catholic independent, coeducational college in Kansas City, Kansas. The college offers bachelor's, associate degrees, and certifications. The College is the only one in the four-state region to be federally designated as a Hispanic-serving institution (HSI) and a Minority Serving Institution (MSI). Donnelly has been recognized by U.S. News and World Report as being the most ethnically diverse college in the Midwest.
Donnelly College was established in 1949 by the Benedictine Sisters of Mount St. Scholastica and George Joseph Donnelly, Bishop of Kansas City, Kansas. The Benedictine Sisters provided the faculty for the college, which initially served as a two-year college.
Donnelly launched its first bachelor's degree program, Organizational Leadership, in 2006. Since then the college has added an additional two bachelor's degrees in Information Systems and Urban Teacher Education.
- "Donnelly Digest". Donnelly Digest. Retrieved 25 March 2015.
- "Monsignor Stuart Swetland". Archived from the original on 2015-04-06. Retrieved 2015-03-25.
- "Donnelly College Directory". www.donnelly.edu. Archived from the original on 2015-03-29. Retrieved 2015-03-25.
- "Organizational Leadership at Donnelly College". Donnelly College Official Site. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 25 March 2015.
- "Information Systems at Donnelly College". Donnelly College Official Website. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 25 March 2015.
- "Urban Teacher Education at Donnelly College". Donnelly College Official Website. Archived from the original on 20 June 2015. Retrieved 25 March 2015.