||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (June 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Initial release||February 3, 2010|
|Type||Project management, collaboration|
Doolphy is an online project management tool for planning, managing monitoring and controlling projects. Doolphy was first developed in 2009 and the public version was launched in 2010. Doolphy is available in 3 languages (Spanish, English and Portuguese). Doolphy is available on SaaS and offers three pricing options. 
Headquartered in Armilla, Spain, Doolphy is a web-based project management and collaborative application. It was released to the public in 2010. Doolphy launched a first beta version on February 3, 2010. Some months later, on April 23, 2010, the beta period finished and since then the application has been evolving and adding new features. A year after Doolphy's birth the company released a new design  of the app and new reports and statistics 
- File sharing
- Gantt chart
- Financial and time reports
- User Statistics
- Tasks reports
- System of roles and permissions
- Project Templates
- Export to Excel
- SSL encryptian
- Collaborative environment between users (It’s SaaS)
- English, Spanish and Portuguese (June, 2011) languages available
-  Getapp- Doolphy Review
- “Doolphy – What the Best Project Managers Use”
- The Doolphy Blog (January, 2011) "New Year, New Projects Management Application"
- The Doolphy Blog (March, 2011) "New Reports in Doolphy" Archived July 11, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- Stephanie Miles App Vita (February 7, 2011) “Doolphy – What the Best Project Managers Use”
- Sid I Love Free Software (March 19, 2011) “Doolphy: Free Online Project Management”
- Javier Martín Loogic (July 4, 2011) “Doolphy: SaaS para la gestión de proyectos”
- Jose Carlos Moreno Martín Saasmania (March 8, 2010) “SaaS de la semana: Doolphy”
- Juan Diego Polo Wwwhatsnew (February 4, 2010) ”Doolphy – Project Management in Spanish"
- Kyle Callahan AppStorm (June 16, 2011) “How Does Doolphy Stack Up To Its Peers?”
- KillerStartups (April , 2010) ”Doolphy.com Managing Projects The Easy Way"