|Origin||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Genres||Death 'n' roll, stoner metal, hardcore punk, doom metal|
|Associated acts||Cast Iron Hike, Cave In, Clouds, Converge, There Were Wires, Wormwood|
|Past members||Chris Bevilacqua
Doomriders is a heavy metal band from Boston, Massachusetts. The band has released three albums on Deathwish, Inc. The band's vocalist/guitarist Nate Newton also plays bass in Converge and guitar in Old Man Gloom. Jebb Riley formerly played bass in There Were Wires. Doomriders have toured with Coliseum and Saviours. The band began work on their third studio album in 2011 with an expected release date in 2013 through Deathwish. Doomriders released Grand Blood on October 15.
- Nate Newton – guitar, vocals
- Chris Pupecki – guitar
- Jebb Riley – bass, vocals
- Q – drums (2010–present)
- John-Robert Conners – drums
- Chris Bevilacqua – drums
EPs and splits
- Live at the Middle East (2005, Deathwish)
- Not of This World (split with Coliseum) (2005, Level Plane)
- Long Hair and Tights (split with Boris) (2007, Daymare)
- Doomriders / Disfear (split with Disfear) (2008, Deathwish)
- Are We Not Men? (split with Sweet Cobra) (2012, Hawthorne Street)
Doomriders' 2009 release Darkness Come Alive was generally praised by reviewers. Shawn Bosler of Decibel magazine lauded the band's skilled songwriting, saying that "the stellar songwriting sounds like a well-honed band working together, stretching out the tunes and getting all ninja pyrotechnic on your ass." Nick Gergesha of hearwaxmedia.com called it "nothing less than pure sensory enlightenment", noting that the album was "crafted with the utmost respect for the listener".
- McCormick, Janssen (October 13, 2011). "Doomriders Continue Their Forward March". The Boston Phoenix. Phoenix Media/Communications Group. Retrieved October 16, 2011.
- Adams, Gregory (January 24, 2013). "Doomriders Readying Third Full-Length LP". Exclaim!. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- ""New DOOMRIDERS Album Almost Done". Nefarious Realm. 2013-04-17. Retrieved 2013-07-04.
- Adams, Gregory (July 31, 2013). "Doomriders Announce October Release for 'Grand Blood'". Exclaim!. Retrieved July 31, 2013.
- Noisey Staff (October 14, 2014). "Wormwood's New LP Is Slash and Burn Doom and Sludge with Members of Doomriders". Noisey. Vice. Retrieved October 17, 2014.
- Lake, Dan (October 10, 2014). "Ride Wormwood's Doom Trip: 'I'd Rather Die'". Decibel. Red Flag Media. Retrieved October 17, 2014.